Once you've created a Project, it's time to start leaving feedback on web pages within them! There are two ways you can add new Pages to your Projects.
Add a page through the Toybox app
- Make sure you've already created a Project and either installed the snippet or extension.
- From your Organization's dashboard, click into a Project
- Click the Add Task button in the header or (if you've never left a comment in the project) click the Add New Task Button
- If you haven't already added a URL to your project, you'll be prompted to do so here
- Once you add a URL, Toybox will open that web page and you can start leaving tasks
Add a page using the Extension or Snippet
- Launch the Toybox extension or snippet on any web page
- Select the project you want to be working in
- Post a new comment anywhere on the page
- Toybox will automatically add that web page to your Project